Back to basics today,with the easiest pancakes recipe ever.With only 6 ingredients and 2 minutes preparation,早餐你会得到完美的蓬松的美国薄煎饼！!
我以前在博客上分享过煎饼的食谱，such as myLemon and poppy seed yogurt pancakes,or myHealthy 3 ingredients fireworks pancakes,but I have never shared a basic pancake recipes.Both of the recipes above are to try,but sometimes you are just craving for some classic fluffy pancakes for breakfast.Something easy and quick to make.
Weekends are to me the time of the week I want to treat myself and my other half with a fancy breakfast,which sometimes turns out to be a brunch depending on when we get up (although I love getting up early).But with a long week behind us,我们经常是懒惰的，and for these lazy mornings,这个食谱很完美。
Totally foolproof,you can top it with any topping of your choice,and even adapt the recipe depending on your mood and your creativity.例如，you could imagine to add chocolate chips in the batter,或者蓝莓（两种选择，我总是喜欢在煎饼放在煎锅里之后再加上它们，使它们看起来更好看。对于更高级的配料和巧克力爱好者，make yourself somehomemade"Newtella"",my homemade chocolate hazelnut spread.Or simply enjoy them as they are with some butter on top and a generous drizzle of maple syrup.
我喜欢这些薄煎饼里的所有东西。First,they are extremely quick and easy to prepare,只有几个基本的原料，每个人都有（是的，每个人：鸡蛋，milk,flower,sugar,baking powder – that's it!).然后，每次我做的时候，它们都是完美的，with a lovely small round shape,and an amazing fluffy and light texture.And finally,they make me hungry as soon as I see them!!
To me,这些煎饼与我在芝加哥的生活息息相关，since I tried them the very first time on January 1st for a tête à tête New Year's breakfast with my boyfriend,自从我们刚订婚后，他就变得更厉害了！The weather was cold and slightly snowy,and everything was silent outside after the festivities from the night before.So these pancakes,that we had made fancy and topped with raspberries (there is actually a pic on一款图片分享应用!),happened to be the perfect comfort dish to celebrate new year.Funny thing: I was not sure by the time that one day,I would also move to Chicago.And here I am now,我面前有一大叠美国煎饼，百胜！!
- 1 cup (120g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Assorting toppings such as maple syrup,fresh berries,等。
- Preheat the oven to 200°F (90°C),with a heatproof platter ready to keep cooked pancakes warm in the oven.
- In a small bowl,把面粉搅拌在一起，sugar,baking powder,and salt.搁置一边。
- 在一个中等大小的碗里，把牛奶搅在一起，butter (or vegetable oil),and egg.
- Pour the dry ingredients to the milk mixture,搅拌（不要过度混合）。
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat,and coat generously with vegetable oil.
- For each pancake,spoon 2 or 3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet.Cook until the surface of pancakes have some bubbles,about 1 minute.Flip carefully with a thin spatula,煮到下面变成褐色，再过1到2分钟。
- Transfer to the heatproof platter,cover with foil and keep warm in the oven until serving.Serve warm,with desired topping such as maple syrup,新鲜浆果或香蕉片。
Shop the recipe
Here are some items I used for this recipe: